Graham Brooks Senior Consulting Arborist
Graham Brooks has been providing expert arboricultural services throughout Australia. We offer professional advice and management services on trees, working with everyone from government
organisations, commercial and private household tree owners. Our success is based on delivering consistently high-quality advice promptly.
From reception to delivery, our solutions are the result of a team effort, where Graham and assistants are highly motivated to do their best for our clients. Our culture of speed, efficiency, and high standards is a successful formula, with attention to detail being a big reason for our continued growth and success.
Qualifications; AQF level 5 Consulting Arborist. 35years Industry experience.
International Society Arboriculture (ISA) Qualified Tree Risk Assessor
Arboriculture Australia Mem No: 1983
Member of ISA Mem No: 173140
- Tree Hazard Assessments – ISA TRAQ methodology. Ground level and aerial assessments.
- Domestic & commercial scientific pathogenic testing
- Picus Sonic and electric resistance tomographs. (Decay analysis)
- Resistograph testing. (Decay analysis)
- Tree vitality testing with use of Arborcheck (Chlorophyll inflorescence testing)
- Arborist reports
- Arboricultural Impact Assessments – DA Reports
- Construction impact statements
- Tree maintenance programs